RRB JE Recruitment 2017-2018
RRB JE Recruitment: Railway Recruitment Board has released notification for the post of Junior Engineer with over 5500 vacancies. Many candidates dream about getting an RRB Jobs for their bright future and some are having a goal to get a central government job. The candidates have to check for their eligibility first in order to apply for the RRB JE Recruitment. All the candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Post. The application can be filled and submitted through online. The application will be made available at rrbexam.co.in once the notification was released officially. Further details of RRB Recruitment will be made available here with notifying you about the latest updates.
You Can Also Check: RRB JE Admit Card
RRB JE Jobs @ indianrailways.gov.in
Indian Railways were divided into 21 zones. Each and every year RRB recruits the eligible candidates in order to fill vacancies in the Indian Railways. RRB will announce the recruitment notification officially for the posts of RRB Recruitment across various zones. Candidates who are checking for a post in Indian railways can apply for the post. The vacancies were filled with the official release of the notification. It gives a lot of employment opportunity for a huge number of candidates once the notification was released.
This notification was considered to be good news for the candidates planning their career in Indian railways. The opportunity is a onetime offer as some candidates may exceed the age limit criteria. So candidates must make sure the opportunity was not missed by applying in the given stipulated time. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this post.
RRB JE Recruitment 2017-2018 Board Details
Candidates decided for their career to be in the Indian Railways. RRB has released the official notification for RRB JE Recruitment the opportunity would be taken into consideration without a second thought or without having another idea. Thereby candidates are requested to check the below provided details.
|Company Name||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Number of Posts||5500|
Railway Recruitment Board Career Opportunity
The candidates planning their career to be in Indian Railways have to have an idea about the process of allying through online. At first, one has to download the official notification and follow the instructions as per the release of notification. Candidates must make sure to ally within the give time space. The candidates ready for applying the job have to meet the eligibility first so that they can proceed further. The candidates have to give a written test and then after if he meets the score he will be promoted for the corresponding round. The next round will be interview round make sure that these rounds have to be followed by every candidate. Interested candidates can also go through the RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 which had announced latest notification.
Candidates have to check the Official website for further RRB Recruitment Notification. The candidates should be having Diploma and the age should be a minimum of 18 years and upper age limit if 32 years. The complete details of the requirement will be provided below have at check at these things.
Upcoming Junior Engineer Jobs in RRB
The applicants interested in applying for the RRB JE Recruitment can check the provided notification. The candidate should check the process that will be helpful in the filling of application. Have an idea about the number of vacancies, the competitions on giving them have to start their preparation process accordingly. Check our site regularly in order to know the official release of notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Recruitment
The candidate applying for RRB JEE has to check the eligibility and make sure that conditions were met. As per checking the Vacancies details the candidates can have an idea about a number of candidates appearing for the job. Therefore the candidates have a check over it in order to know their status.
- Educational Qualification:
The candidate applying must check the following Educational Qualification must be meet
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ /Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining/ Tools & Die Making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration
- A combination streams of Civil Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Lower age limit is18 Years.
- Upper age limit is 32 Years.
- The Application fee for unreserved category and OBC: Rs. 100/-.
- No application fee for a reserved category like SC/ ST/ Women /Ex-Serviceman/ PHC candidates.
The basic pay for RRB Junior Engineer jobs is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.it may be charged by the organization in the future at the time of recruitment.
Indian Railway JE Vacancy Online Application Form 2016 – 17. www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board Application form for the RRB JE is released. Make sure to apply for the post once it is notified officially.
How to apply for RRB JE Recruitment 2017-2018
- Initially check all the eligibility criteria carefully if you fail to meet the criteria, then you will not eligible for RRB JE Recruitment 2017 – 2018
- Give a click on the link apply online for RRB Recruitment
- Make scanned copies of Photographs, Signature, and Other Documents in general not exceeding 50kb
- When you click on the apply online links a form will be open with some basic detail fill all the carefully without done any mistake
- Make a fee payment by online or credit/ debit cards
- Once completed checking all filled application details.
- Submit the RRB Railway Application Form 2017 and make a printout for future reference.
Hope the information provided on this page is useful for the candidates. Contenders can also find the RRB JE Answer Key, Junior Engineer Cut off Marks and RRB JE Result from our website. Be in touch with us for the regular updates.