RRB JE Online Application Form 2017-18
RRB has recently published Notification to recruit 5000+ vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer. This is a one-time opportunity for the candidates who are dreaming about their career in Indian Railways. Recent RRB JE Notification makes it clear that there is a lot of employment opportunity for candidates seeking for Railway Jobs. This is a good sign for candidates who want to shine their career in Indian Railways by securing a job. In addition, candidates can also get the Notification Officially from the www.indianrailways.gov.in.
You Can Also Check: RRB Junior Engineer Admit Card
RRB Junior Engineer Application Online @ indianrailways.gov.in
Are you in search for central government jobs. Indian railways provide the opportunity for the candidates through Railway Recruitment Board notification. Candidates can apply for the post of Junior Engineer. Railway Recruitment Board will conduct the exam across the country for 21 zones. Candidates who are having the interest to get a Job in Indian Railways can apply for the JE Jobs through the Online Mode. However, candidates who meet the eligibility can start filling the RRB JE Online Application. Candidates can also download the Junior Engineer Syllabus and Railway Engineer Technical Previous Papers from our website.
In this you will also be redirected to the links of RRB JE Syllabus, RRB JEE previous papers, RRB Exam pattern, RRB Results & RRB JE Cut off marks. This makes you clear that you can get all the stuff at a single place without wasting time in searching various places. We will update the information on our website when the official notification is available at the official site. The candidates can follow rrbexam.co.in for the further latest updates.
RRB JE Online Application Board
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railways|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Post|
|Starting Date||Updates soon|
|Ending Date||Updates soon|
Indian Railway Online Application Process
Initially, the candidates must check the eligibility carefully. If he meets the criteria then he will be eligible for applying the RRB JE post.
- First, go to the official website of RRB indianrailways.gov.in.
- Check for RRB JE Recruitment 2017.
- New candidates have to Register first so click on the “New Registration”.
- A page will appear on the screen here enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check once whether given details are correct or not.
- Now an ID and Password will generate on the screen Note down those details for further Application Process.
- Now upload the scanned copies of Latest Photograph and Signature.
- In the next step, candidates have to pay the Application Fee.
- Make a ready of a scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Be sure that no mistakes were made at the time of filling application.
- After the completion check the complete Application once again and click the submit button.
- In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee through net banking, credit or debit card.
- Make a copy of the filled application for future reference.
RRB Junior Engineer Eligibility 2017
The criteria that should be met by candidates will be made available here in the below. Candidates can check the Eligibility Before Applying.
- Applicant must possess three years of diploma in engineering from a recognized university.
- The lower age Limit: 18 years
- The Upper age Limit: 32 Years
- The candidates of unreserved category and OBS has to pay an amount of RS. 100/-.
No application fee for the candidates in the category of SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ PHC Candidates.
- The basic salary for RRB Junior Engineer is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Railway Recruitment Board 21 Zones
|Jammu – Srinagar||rrbjammu.nic.in|
RRB Official Website Online Application Link
|Jammu – Srinagar||http://jammu.rrbonlinereg.in/|
Our website provides you with complete information regarding all the RRB Exams and its related contents like RRB JE Result and RRB JE Answer Key. Hope the provided information is useful. Keep on visiting our website regularly for more updates about RRB Junior Engineer Exam.